MONSTER!!!

Posted by: ,

My son is obsessed with bugs...any size and any kind. Well yesterday after we got home from church, he brought in the biggest bug I think I have ever seen in person. You know those large strange caterpillars that you see on National Geographic. Yeah, it was one of those monsters. It was as long as his hand and as big around as a hotdog. MONSTER! Of course, I am not one to love bugs so it really freaks me out that he is holding it right now on my sofa!!!!! Pic to post later....I gotta get to work!


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com