Real Life ER

Posted by: ,

Yesterday was such a dramatic day. The daycare that my children attend couldn't get me on my cell phone so one of the teachers got in her car and came to find me! Needless to say when I saw her coming down the hallway of the church, my heart fell to my feet. She said that my son "had an accident at school".

I rushed out to get him and take him to the ER. After a catscan on his head and neck, the doctor came to the diagnosis that Colton had pulled a muscle in his neck. Praise God that is all it was! I took this photo of Colton asleep in the ER while we were waiting for the results of the catscan. His neck only hurts when he lays flat or looks up...this position seemed not to hurt. The elephant was a very sweet gift from the "catscan lady".


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com